- SCA Handbook / Part 3 Committees / 3-15-2 WAI: Management Committee Chair & Executive Secretary
3-15-2 WAI: Management Committee Chair & Executive Secretary
Provides leadership for WAI, and exercises supervision and oversight over the planning and execution of each Program. Appointed by the SCA President as all other SCA Committee chairs are.
- Leads WAI Management Committee in discharging its duties.
- Manages operation of WAI with the Management Committee.
- Prepares agendas and presides at Management Committee meetings.
- Keeps minutes of Management Committee meetings.
- Selects Program Coordinator in consultation with Administrator.
- Selects three (3) members of WAI Program Subcommittee in consultation with Administrator and Program Coordinator.
- Conducts annual audit after the end of the fiscal year.
- Writes and submits quarterly reports to the SCA Board with input from the Management Committee.
- Leads review and revision of MOU between the Society of California Archivists (SCA) and the State Archives every five (5) years.
- Maintains the WAI Handbook:
- Maintains an up-to-date electronic file and backup of the Handbook. The version on SCA’s WAI Google Drive workspace serves as the master copy of the Handbook.
- Provides drafts of changes for Management Committee review as appropriate. Generally these would include major revisions of existing sections.
- Dates and initials additions and revisions at the bottom of the last page of each section at the time such revisions are made.
- Notifies the SCA President and State Archivist when the WAI Handbook has been fully revised and updated following each program.
Revision history: 8/98 nz, 12/99 nz, 11/00 nz, 06/02 nz, 07/02 nz, 06/04 nz, 07/07 sb, 08/09 jbr, 10/2017 llc, 04/2019 llc, 02/23 lm
- Section 3-15-2 WAI: Management Committee Chair & Executive Secretary
- Part 3 Committees
- Handbook of the Society of California Archivists